Childhood disease strikes all of us. Such diseases as chickenpox, diptheria, rheumatic fever, measles, mumps, whooping cough, cholera, mononucleosis, croup and strep throat are among the most common and most of you were afflicted with several of these as children.
Chimpanzees suffer from all of these diseases, and more. Your assignment is to consider how one of these common diseases affects chimpanzees by studying its course and treatment in humans. Research a disease and answer the question below: (pick a disease you suffered from yourself)
1. what are the symptoms of the disease?
2.how long does the illness last?
3. what are the medical treatments for the disease, if any?
4. are humans typically bedridden and incapacitated during the disease?
5. How often is it fatal, is not treated?
6. Is there any way to avoid the disease?
7. Chimpanzees must move around their home range to gather food, do not have shelter from the elements, and have little medicine. they must climb trees to collect food daily (they do not share food), and would last only a matter of days if they could not. with this in mind, and using information you’ve learned in lecture and from the reading, describe how your disease would affect a chimpanzee.
8. would you have survived if you were a chimpanzee?
WE CAN DEFINITELY HELP YOU WITH THIS AND SIMILAR ASSIGNMENTS. PLACE AN ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A DISCOUNT!