Use subheadings for each section.
PART I Essay content
1) Define Traditional medicine (TM), Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) and
Integrative Medicine (IM) (10 marks).
2) Briefly compare and contrast two CAM with two IM models (10 marks).
3) Identify and examine a recognizable and current issue within Integrative Medicine (IM) (10
4) Identify and critique 3 broader recurring social, health and/or well-being themes that emerge
from recent texts and research literature, and problematic the themes as they relate to
Integrative Medicine (IM) (30 marks).
5) As a conclusion, discuss how these themes become critical issues that may affect your
practice (10 marks).
PART II Essay structure
6) Your writing is to be well-structured, with a clear and concise argument that examines each
aspect of Part I thoroughly (10 marks).
7) Titles, subheadings and style are consistent throughout the essay. Format with Calibri 11
point, 1.5 line spacing and justify all paragraphs (10 marks).
8) Use APA 6th edition formatting and referencing system for in-text citations and reference
list (10 marks).
For a custom paper on the above topic, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% money-back guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers