Watch the film: The CHILDREN’S march
- Watch the film Children’s March
- Answer the assessment questions for the film
- Why couldnâ€™t the parents or adults protest? What would happen to them if they did protest?
- What does it mean to â€œmeet violence with nonviolenceâ€? What would it look like?
- Gwen Webb says, â€œA lot of people thought the kids were going to get hurt, but the reality was that we were born black in Alabama and we were going to get hurt if we didnâ€™t do something.â€ What did she mean by this
- Briefly explain the significance of John F. Kennedyâ€™s speech on TV after the Childrenâ€™s March.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.