By Day 1 of Week Five, the instructor will send you two de-identified grant proposals to review for this assignment . You will play the role of a grant reviewer by reading and giving feedback to two other students’ grant proposals (proposals will be assigned at random).
The Grant Proposal – Peer Reviews
- Must be three double-spaced pages in length (not including the title or reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must address the following areas of the proposal you are reviewing:
- Specific Aims: Does the proposed study seem adequate to achieve these specific aims?
- Background: Does the literature review justify the need for the study? Are there any gaps or missing data in the literature review?
- Significance: Does the proposed study improve scientific knowledge, technical capability and/or clinical practice?
- Proposed Study: Does the proposed study methodology answer the hypotheses listed in the Background section? Is the proposed methodology sufficient to achieve the stated specific aims?
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper you are reviewing
- Reviewer’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one peer-reviewed source in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.