Write an paper about the HSBC laundering money for the Mexican cartel scandal. You can watch “Dirty Money” 4th episode about the HSBC scandal on Netflix if you need some information but there is plenty of information in internet.
It needs introduction, redaction, conclusion, and you need to follow the next guidelines:
1) what are ethics and why are they important in global banking and business?
2) what was the case about? (summary of the case)
3) who were the individuals and companies involved?
4) when and where did it happen and how much money was involved?
5) why did it happen?
6) how did it come to the attention of the media?
7) what was the outcome of the case?
8) how could this case have been avoided?
9) what can be learn from this case?