Option #2: Political Skills Inventory (Paper or Presentation)
After reading the article “Power, Politics, and Leadership in the Workplace” (Cairns, 2017), complete the Political Skills Inventory on Pages 7 and 8. What is your overall political score? Discuss each of your Individual Competency Scores. Do you feel the score adequately reflects your political skills? Can the competencies be used unethically? If so, how? How might you use each of the competencies to positively impact team performance? Would any of the power bases by involved? If so, which ones and how?
Understanding your leadership skills, knowledge, and abilities is important when addressing issues involving power, politics, and ethics. Visit the Career Center, Job Search tab, Personal and Career Evaluation, Skill Set Worksheet. Include in your submission five skills from the worksheet that you feel will contribute to your ability to address issues of power, politics, and ethics.
Your completed assignment must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be a 3- to 5-page paper (not including title and reference pages) or an 8- to 10-minute presentation (presentation tools such as Prezi, GoogleSlides, PowerPoint, Keynote, or others can be used).
- Be supported by a minimum of three credible, academic or professional sources. Remember, you must support your thinking and prior knowledge with references, even in a video presentation.
- Include an APA style reference list at the end of the paper or with your presentation file.
- Review the grading rubric, which can be found in the Module 6 folder.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.
- Link to reading http://search.ebscohost.com.csuglobal.idm.oclc.org/login.aspx?direct=true&db=bth&AN=121807948&site=ehost-live
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.