- Write a composition using one of the topics listed below. Your composition needs to be three to five paragraphs long. It must contain an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
• Argue for or against the limitation of speed limits.
• Explain why a certain sport is your favorite.
• Compare and contrast driving in the winter and driving in the summer.
• Describe a SINGLE memorable day in your life.
- Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a formal letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building maintenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby business). You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need.
Please note that a form letter or a template cannotbe used in constructing your response to question 2. When a form letter or template is used, you are giving little to no thought to wording or formatting, and you are not actually creating your own complaint; you are simply filling in the blanks of someone else’s work. For this reason, a grade of 1% will be issued if a form letter or template is used.
Ask yourself these questions after you answer the questions for your exam.
- Is my composition three to five paragraphs long? (It must include an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion.)
- Did I select a topic for my composition from the list given in the instructions?
- Did I fully expand on the topic I selected for my composition? (Example: If you selected to describe a memorable day, you should only describe ONE day.)
- Does my letter include a complaint?
- Did I include all parts of a business letter? (This includes a signature! You can use a different font to indicate your signature.)
- Is my letter written in full-block style?
- Did I answer both questions on my own, without help from the internet?
- Are both answers saved in one document?
- Is my work saved as a Microsoft Word document or in Rich Text Format?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.