An extended discussion of a topic relating to a section of the course i.e
the debate on traditional Chinese medicine
1. Is there a universal model of science? Is the “modern science” defined by Needham and Ducheyne universal?
2. Would every civilization eventually develop “modern science ”? Or should they?
3. Is there a “Great Divide” between the West and all other civilizations? If there is, what is this “Great Divide”?
4. Is there anything wrong with the construct of the “Great Divide” in its views of science and modernity? If there is, what is it?
5. What are the reasons that makes a universal definition of science difficult? Is it possible to define “science” one day in the future?
6. If it is possible to imagine a “Chinese Science”, what it would be like?
onika Clark-Grill, Questionable Gate-keeping: Scientific Evidence for Complementary and Alternative Medicines (CAM): Response to Malcolm Parker
Peter Harman, The Scientific Revolution. ebook available from the Library;
Brindley, Erica Fox, Music, Cosmology, and the Politics of Harmony in Early China, chapter one. ebook available from the Library.
Place your order now for a similar paper and have exceptional work written by our team of experts to guarantee you A Results
Why Choose US
6+ years experience on custom writing
80% Return Client
Urgent 2 Hrs Delivery
Your Privacy Guaranteed
Unlimited Free Revisions