Part of advertising is also about the appeal and brand promise of a certain image. Knowing what messages match the market is critical in the ad campaign. Check out a magazine that you would not usually buy or read. Find 1 ad in the magazine, and evaluate the following:
- What is the ad’s overall promotional message?
- Is there a brand promise? Do you believe the promise?
- Who do you think the ad is targeting?
- Why would a customer buy this product?
- Where would the customer use the product?
- How does the advertisement appeal to the customer’s image of him- or herself?
- Would you buy the product or suggest it to your friends and family?
- Explain how the advertising copy appeals to the reader. Where is the call to action to buy?
- Do the visual or graphic images correspond to the copy? Why did it capture your attention?
- Include any other information that helps with the analysis.
Your evaluation should be at least 800 words. Add a copy of or a link to the advertisement.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.