The non-profit for this paper is Keep America Beautiful***
Option #1: Traditional Campaign
Design a traditional PR campaign plan for a government agency or a not-for-profit organization that wants to promote a cause. This campaign can be targeted at the city, state, or national level.
Here are some possible examples:
- Your state health department hires you to promote healthy eating for school children, healthy eating for seniors, eating on a food-stamp budget, or a similar topic.
- The League of American Bicyclists hires you to promote bicycling as a great family activity in your city or state and make residents aware of family-friendly bike trails in your area.
- The Almond Advisory Board, a trade group of almond growers, hires you to promote almonds and increase their consumption.
- The Alliance of Artists Communities hires you to promote residency programs in the U.S. and Canada for dancers from around the world.
Following the guidelines in textbook Chapter 18, your written plan is the blueprint of the entire campaign. Your plan should start with an executive summary and then outline the steps it will take to execute the program: 1) situation, 2) objectives, 3) audience, 4) strategies, 5) tactics, 6) calendar, 7) budget, and 8) evaluation.
The tactics or “how to do it” section will be heart of the plan. In addition to writing the plan, you should also write:
- a press release
- a series of social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- a blog post
- either a Public Service Announcement or a brief speech that an expert might give as part of your campaign
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Use the readings for any module, four to six peer-reviewed articles or professional sources, and public relations blogs.
- Your final project should be 8-10 pages long, not including the title page and references. Include the 8-step plan, Press Release, Social Media Posts, Blog Post and PSA/Speech in the same document.
- Format your document according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.